• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Subscriber Milestone 50 Subscribers

Lee DG

Subscriber Goal
03F385FD-4E84-490D-A994-87F792CEA3A3.png

So so chuffed to bits with this :):)

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy

zelia

TubeBuddy User
Congrats!! I still remember 3 months ago i got less than 50 subscribers, its pretty sad tho haahahah, let's keep it hard working!

Reactions: Lee DG
OP
OP
Lee DG

Lee DG

Subscriber Goal
Congrats!! I still remember 3 months ago i got less than 50 subscribers, its pretty sad tho haahahah, let's keep it hard working!
ItΓÇÖs been hard work, now on to the next 50, you are doing brilliant with your subs :)

zelia

TubeBuddy User
ItΓÇÖs been hard work, now on to the next 50, you are doing brilliant with your subs :)
Thank you so much!! Yes hard work will pay off! So dont worry <3!! What matters is the process of getting it those subscribers and the making it hahaahha cuz the suscribers are just a number, so dont worry much!! Good achievement!!

Fuzz

TubeBuddy Star
Nice! I remember back in 2012 getting my first ten subs and was really excited. Im hoping to hit 40k in a few weeks but still donΓÇÖt want to ever forget that every new subscriber gained onto my count is a milestone in itself as that is a person somewhere in the world that has appreciated my content enough to stick around!

Congrats on your first 50, and enjoy the moment :)

OP
OP
Lee DG

Lee DG

Subscriber Goal
Thank you so much!! Yes hard work will pay off! So dont worry <3!! What matters is the process of getting it those subscribers and the making it hahaahha cuz the suscribers are just a number, so dont worry much!! Good achievement!!
I donΓÇÖt see them as just numbers, they are people who want to watch your content, and thatΓÇÖs all positive

OP
OP
Lee DG

Lee DG

Subscriber Goal
Nice! I remember back in 2012 getting my first ten subs and was really excited. Im hoping to hit 40k in a few weeks but still donΓÇÖt want to ever forget that every new subscriber gained onto my count is a milestone in itself as that is a person somewhere in the world that has appreciated my content enough to stick around!

Congrats on your first 50, and enjoy the moment :)
Cheers pal, wow you are doing awesome, hopefully one day IΓÇÖll get to that stage