• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Husband - Dad - Gamer

Lee DG

Subscriber Goal
User name: Lee DG
Title of introduction: Husband - Dad - Gamer
Your name/ Alias: Lee DG
Where are you from? England
How did you find TubeBuddy? the internet, also got recommended
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? want to connect with other people who have the same interests as me
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to get to a point where i would feel comfortable introducing my family and daughters, especially my oldest daughter who is almost 4yr old who has 2 very rare chromosome disorders, 1-Rubinstien-Taybi syndrome 2-16p13.3 micro deletion. Earning money from gaming as well would also be nice
How frequently do you upload? 1-3 times a week or as best as i can
What are your hobbies? stay at home dad, gaming, football, movies, reading (with the kids)lol, walking the dogs.
What is your biggest dream? it was to go to space, but that'll only happen when i'm dead lol.
My biggest dream now is for my little girl to grow up knowing, even though she is different, different is beautiful and not to give a **** what others think!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeMAEsyISB0OlHfZi9xgXDg

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Lee DG
Title of introduction: Husband - Dad - Gamer
Your name/ Alias: Lee DG
Where are you from? England
How did you find TubeBuddy? the internet, also got recommended
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? want to connect with other people who have the same interests as me
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to get to a point where i would feel comfortable introducing my family and daughters, especially my oldest daughter who is almost 4yr old who has 2 very rare chromosome disorders, 1-Rubinstien-Taybi syndrome 2-16p13.3 micro deletion. Earning money from gaming as well would also be nice
How frequently do you upload? 1-3 times a week or as best as i can
What are your hobbies? stay at home dad, gaming, football, movies, reading (with the kids)lol, walking the dogs.
What is your biggest dream? it was to go to space, but that'll only happen when i'm dead lol.
My biggest dream now is for my little girl to grow up knowing, even though she is different, different is beautiful and not to give a **** what others think!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeMAEsyISB0OlHfZi9xgXDg

Welcome to the forums! I fixed your YT sub button for you!

What made you start YouTube? :D

OP
OP
Lee DG

Lee DG

Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums! I fixed your YT sub button for you!

What made you start YouTube? :D

Just wanted to show my creations in a game, people were liking pics i was posting and a couple of people said to do it, so thought why not

OP
OP
Lee DG

Lee DG

Subscriber Goal
That's awesome! How have you been liking it thus far ? :D
ItΓÇÖs hard to get the subs, thatΓÇÖs why I joined the TubeBuddy community and paid for a star licence, havenΓÇÖt got the best speaking voice but trying my best but IΓÇÖm having fun. Must fun doing your job being admin and speaking to new people

Reactions: GrumpaOriginal

Fuzz

TubeBuddy Star
Hey. Sounds like you have an awesome family! I too am a husband, dad and YouTube gamer :)

OP
OP
Lee DG

Lee DG

Subscriber Goal
Hey. Sounds like you have an awesome family! I too am a husband, dad and YouTube gamer :)
Awesome, itΓÇÖs really tough to find the time sometimes to game, but just like you, family comes first :grinning: