• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hi , this is Nomadster Vlogs , I do travel and lifestyle vlogs. I am trying it a bit differently , check me how!

nomadstervlogs

TubeBuddy User
User name: nomadstervlogs
Title of introduction: Hi , this is Nomadster Vlogs , I do travel and lifestyle vlogs. I am trying it a bit differently , check me how!
Your name/ Alias: Shijo
Where are you from? India, Lives in Ireland
How did you find TubeBuddy? From your YouTube channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I thought I could learn new ideas on YouTube and also I need some support
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to show my travels around the world
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Travel, music, movies, reading
What is your biggest dream? To see the world and to be well off
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz98TasFbxCof2uJsFnhPZQ

OP
OP
N

nomadstervlogs

TubeBuddy User
Sorry I forgot to mention my dream also is that I want to make people happier in whatever little way I can!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: nomadstervlogs
Title of introduction: Hi , this is Nomadster Vlogs , I do travel and lifestyle vlogs. I am trying it a bit differently , check me how!
Your name/ Alias: Shijo
Where are you from? India, Lives in Ireland
How did you find TubeBuddy? From your YouTube channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I thought I could learn new ideas on YouTube and also I need some support
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to show my travels around the world
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Travel, music, movies, reading
What is your biggest dream? To see the world and to be well off
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz98TasFbxCof2uJsFnhPZQ

What got you started on YouTube? Welcome to the forums! :D

Reactions: nomadstervlogs
OP
OP
N

nomadstervlogs

TubeBuddy User
What got you started on YouTube? Welcome to the forums! :D
My wife runs a Malayalam YouTube channel with 100k subs , name is Dew Drops, so I wanted to start one in English ,so I can reach better to a wider world . I started YouTube also to find independence and also to make people happy and myself happy ! I think there's a great job satisfaction in YouTube !
I hope I can make it

Reactions: TubeBuddy
OP
OP
N

nomadstervlogs

TubeBuddy User
My wife runs a Malayalam YouTube channel with 100k subs , name is Dew Drops, so I wanted to start one in English ,so I can reach better to a wider world . I started YouTube also to find independence and also to make people happy and myself happy ! I think there's a great job satisfaction in YouTube !
I hope I can make it
Andrew , I have subscribed your channel, if you like to watch my videos , please subscribe !

OP
OP
N

nomadstervlogs

TubeBuddy User
Best of luck ! We all should help each other! But find the right audience ! We need those subscribers who will watch our contents