• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Technology Channel Hi everyone! Welcome to my nerdy tech channel

lutechsource

TubeBuddy User
User name: lutechsource
Title of introduction: Hi everyone! Welcome to my nerdy tech channel
Your name/ Alias: Lu
Where are you from? New York City
How did you find TubeBuddy? Reddit
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Wanting to build a relationship with the YouTube community
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: First and foremost, I want to have fun and just talk about all the things that interest me.
How frequently do you upload? Monthly
What are your hobbies? Gadgets, Video Games, Music playing, photography
What is your biggest dream? To live a life where I just work on the things I enjoy
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMFWlkQFNPtlDo1Z0xbk2cA

AussieBangerz

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I've subbed too.
Interesting channel.
Just watched your NeoGeo review and now I want to pull out my old Sega Megadrive ;)

RazzBarlow

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I initially came in here to tell you that the "Nerdy Tech Guy" space was pretty full already and you should rethink your strategy. I watched a couple of your videos and I will have to say that I was wrong. I think you have a real talent. Your personality and presence comes through in your videos. Your editing is on point. You clearly have a clear understanding of your subject matter. I think you've got a real winner if you keep at it. Keep cranking out the videos. I'm excited to watch you grow as a creator.

Reactions: lutechsource
OP
OP
lutechsource

lutechsource

TubeBuddy User
I initially came in here to tell you that the "Nerdy Tech Guy" space was pretty full already and you should rethink your strategy. I watched a couple of your videos and I will have to say that I was wrong. I think you have a real talent. Your personality and presence comes through in your videos. Your editing is on point. You clearly have a clear understanding of your subject matter. I think you've got a real winner if you keep at it. Keep cranking out the videos. I'm excited to watch you grow as a creator.
Thank you so much! It really means a lot!