• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

News Channel Amature Political Commentator: Passionately Persuing Positive Political Postulation

Statecraft Observer

TubeBuddy Pro
statecraftobserver.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Statecraft Observer
Title of introduction: Amature Political Commentator: Passionately Persuing Positive Political Postulation
Your name/ Alias: Brandon Keller / Statecraft Observer
Where are you from? Dallas, TX
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin
(https://www.youtube.com/user/NickNimmin)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Because I know I have so much to learn and will make all the same mistakes everyone here has already made - and more. So, I want to tap into the knowledge and experience here to help mitigate my short-comings and to help grow my channel as quickly and efficiently as possible all while focusing on producing GOOD CONTENT!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to eventually monetize my channel in the hopes of becoming a full time Political Commentator. I am giving myself two years to accomplish this goal, so come January 2022 I am wanting to update my profile here to "Professional Political Commentator on YouTube".
How frequently do you upload? Weekly on Saturday evenings at 8pmCT. There will be "produced" shows as well as "live streams" depending on the week, subject matter and guest availability.
What are your hobbies? Politics, writing, PC Gaming, painting, No-Limit Texas Hold'em Poker, going to the shooting range with my wife and daughters and playing cards/board games with my family.
What is your biggest dream? To become an independent Political Commentator making enough money to support my family via YouTube and my weekly columns on my website.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnH3_nrLPOaJvPwZQvcDU-g

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Statecraft Observer
Title of introduction: Amature Political Commentator: Passionately Persuing Positive Political Postulation
Your name/ Alias: Brandon Keller / Statecraft Observer
Where are you from? Dallas, TX
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin
(https://www.youtube.com/user/NickNimmin)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Because I know I have so much to learn and will make all the same mistakes everyone here has already made - and more. So, I want to tap into the knowledge and experience here to help mitigate my short-comings and to help grow my channel as quickly and efficiently as possible all while focusing on producing GOOD CONTENT!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to eventually monetize my channel in the hopes of becoming a full time Political Commentator. I am giving myself two years to accomplish this goal, so come January 2022 I am wanting to update my profile here to "Professional Political Commentator on YouTube".
How frequently do you upload? Weekly on Saturday evenings at 8pmCT. There will be "produced" shows as well as "live streams" depending on the week, subject matter and guest availability.
What are your hobbies? Politics, writing, PC Gaming, painting, No-Limit Texas Hold'em Poker, going to the shooting range with my wife and daughters and playing cards/board games with my family.
What is your biggest dream? To become an independent Political Commentator making enough money to support my family via YouTube and my weekly columns on my website.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnH3_nrLPOaJvPwZQvcDU-g

Welcome to the forums! Glad Nick brought you here!

We have a lot of knowledge and can definitly help! :D

I wish you all the best on being a political commentator, and if you have any TubeBuddy questions let us know! :D

Reactions: Statecraft Observer