• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Technology Channel IN-DEPTH TECH REVIEWS, BUYING GUIDES & LATEST TECH NEWS

techseshbysesh

TubeBuddy User
User name: techseshbysesh
Title of introduction: IN-DEPTH TECH REVIEWS, BUYING GUIDES & LATEST TECH NEWS
Your name/ Alias: TECH SESH BY SESH
Where are you from? SRI LANKA
How did you find TubeBuddy? via various YTers
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Want to share my opinion and also to know other peoples opinion on how to grow on YT using TB.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I like to share my knowledge with people. I love reviewing things and therefore I like to share such opinion with people who are potential buyers of such devices.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? I love to read, playing instruments and listening to music
What is your biggest dream? to own a loyal fan base who would trust my instincts and reviews on devices :)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/techseshbysesh

Reactions: Statecraft Observer

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: techseshbysesh
Title of introduction: IN-DEPTH TECH REVIEWS, BUYING GUIDES & LATEST TECH NEWS
Your name/ Alias: TECH SESH BY SESH
Where are you from? SRI LANKA
How did you find TubeBuddy? via various YTers
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Want to share my opinion and also to know other peoples opinion on how to grow on YT using TB.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I like to share my knowledge with people. I love reviewing things and therefore I like to share such opinion with people who are potential buyers of such devices.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? I love to read, playing instruments and listening to music
What is your biggest dream? to own a loyal fan base who would trust my instincts and reviews on devices :)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/techseshbysesh

Welcome to the forums! What's your favorite piece of tech you've reviewed!

OP
OP
techseshbysesh

techseshbysesh

TubeBuddy User
Welcome to the forums! What's your favorite piece of tech you've reviewed!
hey Andrew!
Since I started my channel recently, out of the 9 reviews I've done, my favorite one has to be the Huawei Tablet MatePad Pro. and thanks to TubeBuddy pro, I have managed to gain a good amount of views daily via search and suggestions. extremely happy about that !!!