• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Banner Feedback Time to update my banner..

AussieBangerz

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Looking for some feedback.
My channel is about Fragrance reviews.
It's pretty laid back with a sense of humor.
Didn't want to go overboard...

Still deciding whether to change the background image or leave it so it doesn't interfere..

Should I be adding a few small bottles of perfumes or does this get the idea across without being too clustered?

Thanks in advance..

Capture.JPG

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Normally people would warn about having so many social media icons in your banner because it will take audiences away from your next videp. I also don't see what the point is in brands having snapchat.

The image doesn't overly scream fragrance, but I like the simplicity. Perhapse in this same style you could go with a photo of someone applying the fragrance.

You say you're going with a laid back sense of humor, but maybe I'd avoid the humor side of things and stick with the laidbackness. Generally when people say they're trying to be humorours, that humor doesn't always translate for others. I'm also not really a fan of the font. You could go with a bit more of a rustique brush looking font because with the photo being all classy, and the left and right font being classy, the middle seems really out of place.

Instead of the social icons and the "yep... we're everywhere" I'd put your tagline in there instead. something like "Laid back reviews with a dash of humor" or something like that (although I still don't think you need to mention the humor element, or approach it a differant way)

Actually, the left and right could get cut off on mobile, with mobile being at least half of the traffic, I'd try having "weekly fragrance reviews" in the middle. THAT font for the fragrance reviews and weekly uploads is good so I'd stick with that.

Reactions: AussieBangerz

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I'd recommend switching the Instagram logo for a brighter version because the current one can be easily glossed over since it blends into the background. :)

(and also to match with the other colorful social icons)

Mario So

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I like how simple at straightforward it is but the social media icons there doesn't make sense to me since people wouldn't be able to click on them.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Looking for some feedback.
My channel is about Fragrance reviews.
It's pretty laid back with a sense of humor.
Didn't want to go overboard...

Still deciding whether to change the background image or leave it so it doesn't interfere..

Should I be adding a few small bottles of perfumes or does this get the idea across without being too clustered?

Thanks in advance..

View attachment 4371

My question is what about the fragrence reviews? What will this do for me? What's the value for ME the viewer? I see you do fragrance reviews, I see you go live weekly. However I would say there is a lot of value for YOU the creator, and not so much me the viewer.

Maybe something like "Helping you craft YOUR signature fkn Smell one review at a time!" Something like that where the value for the viewer is a bit more clear :)

OP
OP
AussieBangerz

AussieBangerz

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
My question is what about the fragrence reviews? What will this do for me? What's the value for ME the viewer? I see you do fragrance reviews, I see you go live weekly. However I would say there is a lot of value for YOU the creator, and not so much me the viewer.

Maybe something like "Helping you craft YOUR signature fkn Smell one review at a time!" Something like that where the value for the viewer is a bit more clear :)

That is a great suggestion thanks Andrew !!

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy