• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Review Can you see an area of imporvement

EV Nick

TubeBuddy Pro
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: EV Nick
Title of thread: Can you see an area of imporvement
Self review: I've worked hard to ensure i have a fancy banner, right amount of links to socials i want to grow but also that my thumbnails are eye catching and stand out even between other thumbnails can you see an area i missed or could improve?
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5BxqNslvqgVl61NvRTLjQ/
Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/25634/

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
User name: EV Nick
Title of thread: Can you see an area of imporvement
Self review: I've worked hard to ensure i have a fancy banner, right amount of links to socials i want to grow but also that my thumbnails are eye catching and stand out even between other thumbnails can you see an area i missed or could improve?
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5BxqNslvqgVl61NvRTLjQ/
Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/25634/
All in all Your channel is a great setup for the moment!
One thing i would add is some more 2-3 keywords for your channel
tags.png

The banner is great! You have a welcome! and you have playlists!
This is my opinion! Others may see an improved but
Great job! Its awesome :D

GrumpaOriginal

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Thumbnails, after you started going to with the same design ideas, look great. Your posting on a schedule. So you post at the same time every Saturday? If so might add that to the banner (11am Saturdays). The subscribe call out I might move over above the sub button. Overall you are doing great and those are just my opinions.
Video and Audio quality seem great from the videos and clips I watched. Overall it looks great.

OP
OP
EV Nick

EV Nick

TubeBuddy Pro
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Added some more keywords to channel i don't think keywords in there have a big impact on search and discovery however taken the advise and added some.

I post every Saturday, however i vary time if the video appeals to US and UK viewers i post 6am GMT however if its more UK based video ill go with a later 7am time. I also have started throwing in 1 extra special mid week if i got too many prerecorded so might remove the Saturday and say "5 New Videos EVERY month" but unsure on effect.

I little confused on what you mean by move the sub button? which one? where?

Thanks both for kind comments on channel if your holding back critical comments don't I'd rather them be hard hitting and make changes than not know.

Reactions: Scuplex

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Added some more keywords to channel i don't think keywords in there have a big impact on search and discovery however taken the advise and added some.

I can add to this YouTube says this is helpful for people looking in search for specific channels, it's a small percentage, but I argue if their looking on a channel specific level, they're REALLY dedicated to watching a channel.

Tristian Watson

TubeBuddy Pro
Checked out your channel and everything seems legit asf! Thumbnails and all the way through quality of video are great, only thing i would recommend is that you upload more, i see you mainly upload a video a week. That's awesome that there's a schedule involved but from my personal experience daily uploading is key. I don't know the level of editing and rendering it takes to maintain your content quality and if daily uploading is possible for your channel, but if you could some how mass film ahead of time or wake up earlier to get the video done so you could edit it in the afternoon then upload at night every night that would do wonders for your growth. At the end of the day you're doing great man, and if you keep it up how you're doing it now regardless of what any of us say you'll be fine. Hope you hit 10k soon you're really close man!

tracyrepchuk

TubeBuddy Pro
TracyRepchuk.com
Subscriber Goal
The channel is great and the thumbnails eye catching. I don't know if that is the playlist order you wanted but I would put your top playlists at the top versus just uploads and also move up the Thinking of Buying to the top - because it's probably new people searching for a 'go to guy' that will give you the most love.
Thinking of buying
money saving tips
Reviews - would be my top 3 - then popular to show your impact
and then order the rest based on who has the best insights

My other point is the banner - I don't know immediately from seeing it what you do - and you do something very specific that should be expressed in the banner.

Last edited: