• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips Tip That will **HELP** YOUR videosto be way more optimized!

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
In this post, I want to help the beginners of youtube on how to optimize their videos!

FIRST!

Make sure for Tags, Title and description(first 4 lines) have SOMETHING in common!
ex. Let's say you want to make a video about Tubebuddy Forums!
Title: Tubebuddy Forums and Their benefits (Not the best title but still)
Tags: Tubebuddy forums benefits, Tubebuddy forums, Tubebuddy benefits from forums, Forums of Tubebuddy
Description: Tubebuddy forums is a great way for you the beginners of youtube to benefit from it and grow ! Through the forums o Tubebuddy.......

Conclusion! As you can see all of them have some keywords the same! That Helps Your video A LOT easy for people to find your videos and more!

SECOND!
Be careful of the new COPPA law i don't know much so i would recommend you to read an article or something about it!
SORRY just be careful!

THIRD!
After tags and all of that THUMBNAIL comes in place!
Thumbnail helps viewers have a taste and understand what your video is about!
IT IS AN IMPORTANT thing for you to have on your video!
Make sure to have it clean and USE BIG LETTER!

To end it off!
NEVER and NEVER give up if youtube is your dream!
Upload 1 video per week and success is on its way!
TRY TO ALWAYS IMPROVE!

Thats for me! -S

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
In this post, I want to help the beginners of youtube on how to optimize their videos!

FIRST!

Make sure for Tags, Title and description(first 4 lines) have SOMETHING in common!
ex. Let's say you want to make a video about Tubebuddy Forums!
Title: Tubebuddy Forums and Their benefits (Not the best title but still)
Tags: Tubebuddy forums benefits, Tubebuddy forums, Tubebuddy benefits from forums, Forums of Tubebuddy
Description: Tubebuddy forums is a great way for you the beginners of youtube to benefit from it and grow ! Through the forums o Tubebuddy.......

Conclusion! As you can see all of them have some keywords the same! That Helps Your video A LOT easy for people to find your videos and more!

SECOND!
Be careful of the new COPPA law i don't know much so i would recommend you to read an article or something about it!
SORRY just be careful!

THIRD!
After tags and all of that THUMBNAIL comes in place!
Thumbnail helps viewers have a taste and understand what your video is about!
IT IS AN IMPORTANT thing for you to have on your video!
Make sure to have it clean and USE BIG LETTER!

To end it off!
NEVER and NEVER give up if youtube is your dream!
Upload 1 video per week and success is on its way!
TRY TO ALWAYS IMPROVE!

Thats for me! -S

Great post. I'd rank the order of importance for video optimization as follows:

1. Topic this decides what EVERYTHING SEO side is about (Title, Thumbnail,Description,Tags)
2 Title This needs to be both Searchable AND Compelling to YOUR channel's ideal audience. Most people don't have a general audience, so make sure it's both!
3. It doesn't matter HOW good the SEO of a video is, if people don't click on the thumbnail/ title. This happens a lot "I'm RANKING BUT I'M NOT GETTING ANY VIEWS!" User has a 0.5% CTR if a user doesn't click on the video it's SEO helped it be seen, but it didn't help it get watched.
4. Description, while only about 10 - 15% of audiences look here YouTube 100% looks at the first 200 characters of your description. Make it relevant to your title, by using keyword research and find a way to naturally include tags.
5. Tags. Just because they're the lowest doesn't mean they're not important, but they serve the topic/ title. Aim for the best 500 character tags that accurately describe your video, and are not one word tags. Long tail descriptive tags is key.

"As you can see all of them have some keywords the same! That Helps Your video A LOT easy for people to find your videos and more!"

That's not necessarily true. It depends how much people are searching for your target keyword, and then those VARIATIONS of your target keyword. Just want to make sure that's said :)

COPPA is pretty simple, did you intend this video for children under the age of 13 yes or no? If no, mark that as such and move on. If yes, then same as no.

The ending is the most important. Always try to improve! :D