• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Producing cinematic automotive content with my Canon and Sony DSLR

PhoenixFilmTV

PhoenixFilm.TV
Subscriber Goal
User name: PhoenixFilmTV
Title of introduction: Producing cinematic automotive content with my Canon and Sony DSLR
Your name/ Alias: PhoenixFilm
Where are you from? Northern Ireland
How did you find TubeBuddy? I searched online for best seo tools to help grow my YouTube and TubeBuddy came up top!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? IΓÇÖm all about reaching out and collaborating, learning and sharing with like minded content creators!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My channel is my creative break from working hard in my career and raising a family, I guess I just want to get better at producing content and share with those that appreciate.
How frequently do you upload? Once a month currently but trying to increase frequency, producing cinematic content takes take shooting, getting good audio and the editing process.
What are your hobbies? Running, producing film
What is your biggest dream? IΓÇÖve had many dreams in my life but as I get older they have changed. Right now I want to raise and educate my family to be good people who appreciate and enjoy life.
For me, I want to engage and pass on what IΓÇÖve learnt so far and learn from others.
A happy, healthy and content life is all I strive for.
YouTube Channel Link: Http://YouTube.com/PhoenixFilmTV

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: PhoenixFilmTV
Title of introduction: Producing cinematic automotive content with my Canon and Sony DSLR
Your name/ Alias: PhoenixFilm
Where are you from? Northern Ireland
How did you find TubeBuddy? I searched online for best seo tools to help grow my YouTube and TubeBuddy came up top!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? IΓÇÖm all about reaching out and collaborating, learning and sharing with like minded content creators!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My channel is my creative break from working hard in my career and raising a family, I guess I just want to get better at producing content and share with those that appreciate.
How frequently do you upload? Once a month currently but trying to increase frequency, producing cinematic content takes take shooting, getting good audio and the editing process.
What are your hobbies? Running, producing film
What is your biggest dream? IΓÇÖve had many dreams in my life but as I get older they have changed. Right now I want to raise and educate my family to be good people who appreciate and enjoy life.
For me, I want to engage and pass on what IΓÇÖve learnt so far and learn from others.
A happy, healthy and content life is all I strive for.
YouTube Channel Link: Http://YouTube.com/PhoenixFilmTV

Welcome to the forums! What got you into film-making? :D

OP
OP
PhoenixFilmTV

PhoenixFilmTV

PhoenixFilm.TV
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums! What got you into film-making? :D
IΓÇÖve always loved film, not just movies but how they look! Many years ago I got totally pulled into japanese, Korean and Chinese movies, other world cinema too but mostly the Asian styles..
it was clear everything was so different to Holywood and I loved that.

I was in a rock pop indie band and had some music videos shot and I felt that was something IΓÇÖd love to try..
I made music for 20 years and called it a day, my new creative outlet of shooting and producing film.

how about you? What got you into film and how long have you been producing film?

Last edited: