• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Photographer | Adventurer | Traveler

AAP Photog

User name: AAP Photog
Title of introduction: Photographer | Adventurer | Traveler
Your name/ Alias: Adrian
Where are you from? Australia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Connect with other YouTubers and learn.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd like my channel to be an inspiration for others to get out and enjoy life, it's not just about photography, but see things from a different perspective and learn along the way.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Travel, photography (obviously), video editing, movies,
What is your biggest dream? Biggest dream? Continually travel the world just with my camera and laptop and make videos along the way sharing my adventures.
YouTube Channel Link: http://bit.ly/AAPyoutube

Immortal Explorer

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: AAP Photog
Title of introduction: Photographer | Adventurer | Traveler
Your name/ Alias: Adrian
Where are you from? Australia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Connect with other YouTubers and learn.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd like my channel to be an inspiration for others to get out and enjoy life, it's not just about photography, but see things from a different perspective and learn along the way.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Travel, photography (obviously), video editing, movies,
What is your biggest dream? Biggest dream? Continually travel the world just with my camera and laptop and make videos along the way sharing my adventures.
YouTube Channel Link: http://bit.ly/AAPyoutube

Hi mate, nice channel. Yes, I just subscribed. Have you ever been to South America?

Reactions: AAP Photog
OP
OP
AAP Photog

AAP Photog

Cheers mate thanks for the sub, have subbed to your channel. Definitely, South America is on my list.