• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel I'm a traveling musician, so the channel is music channel slash a vlog channel as I occasionally film my journey while touring around the globe.

Vincent van Hessen

User name: Vincent van Hessen
Title of introduction: I'm a traveling musician, so the channel is music channel slash a vlog channel as I occasionally film my journey while touring around the globe.
Your name/ Alias: Vincent or Vince
Where are you from? The Netherlands
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined this forum as I'm metaphorically a lost tourist in a very new virtual world. I have to ask every now and then for the right direction and how to express myself to avoid getting into big trouble. I am that dumb tourist who has almost never been abroad, would love to explore as much as he could but barely speaks the lingo. That's the metaphor of my being a tourist in the virtual world of YouTube and other social media online.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: When I was young, musicians dreamed of recording contracts, managers and/or publishers to create Rock n' Roll and earn some.
Nowadays one needs good social media presence to create Rock n' Roll.
From all Social media platforms, YouTube is my favorite. I'd love to share what I consider to be Rock n' Roll... hopefully.
In other words merge the physical showbiz I'm currently in, with the virtual one and connect with the world.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? My hobby is my job... sort of (music and traveling)
My passive hobby is (ancient) history, but I'm not thinking of creating a channel out of this hobby.
What is your biggest dream? To be able to finance everything I dream of undertaking. Naturally it would be cool to have a hit, both on various
Social media and as a sing along for the people in every day life.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/vincentvanhessen