• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel True Crime Discussions By A Criminal Defense Lawyer!

CrimeTalk

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: CrimeTalk
Title of introduction: True Crime Discussions By A Criminal Defense Lawyer!
Your name/ Alias: Scott Reisch
Where are you from? Colorado
How did you find TubeBuddy? Fellow Youtuber TheBigJackpot
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Looking for overall Youtube help and community.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Give you more True Crime Information than you would recieve on the daily news!
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Flying, Cigars
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/c/ScottReischcom

DreadNarratives

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
User name: CrimeTalk
Title of introduction: True Crime Discussions By A Criminal Defense Lawyer!
Your name/ Alias: Scott Reisch
Where are you from? Colorado
How did you find TubeBuddy? Fellow Youtuber TheBigJackpot
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Looking for overall Youtube help and community.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Give you more True Crime Information than you would recieve on the daily news!
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Flying, Cigars
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
http://www.youtube.com/c/ScottReischcom
Hi Scott, welcome to TubeBuddy! Your channel sounds intriguing, and as a fellow true crime enthusiast, I'm excited to see your content. It's great that you're aiming to provide in-depth true crime discussions. Your daily upload schedule is impressive, and I'm sure your dedication will pay off. Your hobbies, flying and cigars, add a unique touch to your profile. Wishing you the best of luck in achieving your dream of delivering comprehensive true crime information. I'll definitely check out your channel!