• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Business Channel Im a Business Owner, Motivator, Confidence builder and a mom.

Chawanne B

User name: Chawanne B
Title of introduction: Im a Business Owner, Motivator, Confidence builder and a mom.
Your name/ Alias: Chawanne
Where are you from? Detroit
How did you find TubeBuddy? A YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? connect with other likeminded individuals.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to add values to others whether if they are starting a business or in the first few years of business by providing them with knowledge that I acquired throughout my years of business ownership. I hope to generate another stream of income by positioning myself as a thought leader through youtube.
How frequently do you upload? weekly 2X
What are your hobbies? Reading and spending time with my family.
What is your biggest dream? To become a major philantropist.
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/c/ChawanneBurns

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Chawanne B
Title of introduction: Im a Business Owner, Motivator, Confidence builder and a mom.
Your name/ Alias: Chawanne
Where are you from? Detroit
How did you find TubeBuddy? A YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? connect with other likeminded individuals.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to add values to others whether if they are starting a business or in the first few years of business by providing them with knowledge that I acquired throughout my years of business ownership. I hope to generate another stream of income by positioning myself as a thought leader through youtube.
How frequently do you upload? weekly 2X
What are your hobbies? Reading and spending time with my family.
What is your biggest dream? To become a major philantropist.
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/c/ChawanneBurns

Welcome to the forums Chawanne! Glad you found us on Youtube!

What was your biggest hurdle when starting your business, and how did you learn to adapt or overcome it? :D