• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hi Everyone!! trying Youtube out again ! I Think I Got It Now!

Nuvo Vlogs

Subscriber Goal
User name: Nuvo Vlogs
Title of introduction: Hi Everyone!! trying Youtube out again ! I Think I Got It Now!
Your name/ Alias: I dont mind... Nuvo , Alba ,Rosa ...I answer to any of these :)
Where are you from? From U.S (Brooklyn,New York- Orlando Fl) now in the U.K
How did you find TubeBuddy? I've watched so many YouTubers who swear by Tubebuddy. Most Channel experts recommend it.
So I decided to join just today! (Feb 13, 2020)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am curious to see what & who I can find on here. Making friends who are interested in the same interests as me will be cool. I confess this is actually the first forum I have ever joined.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goals for this channel is to be able to share parts of me, hold myself accountable for the betterment of my life and hopefully inspire others to do amazing things.
How frequently do you upload? Still working on a schedule, hopefully 2xs a week
What are your hobbies? I have many hobbies... so many that I don't know what to do with myself most days lol
I love my plants, reading, journaling, photography, making resin jewelry, food, coffee & hot chocolate
Social Media Addict :)
I love tending to my Husband and 2 boys <3
Not enough hours in a day!
What is your biggest dream? I dream to one day have my own business and to be able to make enough money to be able to easily help people in need and help my family/ friends to start something for themselves so they too become successful.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRSPlSdRoyHVZJfFAc9Yy6Q

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Nuvo Vlogs
Title of introduction: Hi Everyone!! trying Youtube out again ! I Think I Got It Now!
Your name/ Alias: I dont mind... Nuvo , Alba ,Rosa ...I answer to any of these :)
Where are you from? From U.S (Brooklyn,New York- Orlando Fl) now in the U.K
How did you find TubeBuddy? I've watched so many YouTubers who swear by Tubebuddy. Most Channel experts recommend it.
So I decided to join just today! (Feb 13, 2020)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am curious to see what & who I can find on here. Making friends who are interested in the same interests as me will be cool. I confess this is actually the first forum I have ever joined.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goals for this channel is to be able to share parts of me, hold myself accountable for the betterment of my life and hopefully inspire others to do amazing things.
How frequently do you upload? Still working on a schedule, hopefully 2xs a week
What are your hobbies? I have many hobbies... so many that I don't know what to do with myself most days lol
I love my plants, reading, journaling, photography, making resin jewelry, food, coffee & hot chocolate
Social Media Addict :)
I love tending to my Husband and 2 boys <3
Not enough hours in a day!
What is your biggest dream? I dream to one day have my own business and to be able to make enough money to be able to easily help people in need and help my family/ friends to start something for themselves so they too become successful.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRSPlSdRoyHVZJfFAc9Yy6Q

Welcome Nuvo Vlogs! Happy to have you here with us, and I wish you all the best on your dream of having your own business! Through YouTube it really is possible!

I'm glad you decided to join us, and install TubeBuddy!

My question is who is your ideal audience? Who do you want to help, educate, or entertain with your content? :D

OP
OP
Nuvo Vlogs

Nuvo Vlogs

Subscriber Goal
Hello Mr. Kan,

Thank you for the warm welcome.
I hope this response finds you well.
My key target will be to help women and men my age.
Parents and people without children alike.
I am hoping that I can motivate others with the content I share.
I have a lot to work on, so this also helps me as well.
I'm willing to see how it goes, Will have fun with it for now.

Kindest Regards