• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Technology Channel "Tech / How to" channel!

GarJ

User name: GarJ
Title of introduction: "Tech / How to" channel looking for subscribers!
Your name/ Alias: Gareth James
Where are you from? Wales, Uk
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found Tubebuddy through how to videos' on YouTube - I was looking at ways of naturally promoting my channel and It was recommended by other YouTubers.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Looking for hints and tips on how to make Tubebuddy work for me, and also to network and grow.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My main goal with YouTube is to 'Scratch the itch' I have for making videos - It provides a outlet for my hobby and hopefully people will find some of my videos entertaining and useful.

I've had the channel for a few years but only recently decided to really give YouTube a go and upload regular content etc.

I'm hoping to expand the channel into monetisation, and then generate enough income from it to supplement and enhance my hobby :)
How frequently do you upload? I'm currently uploading 2 times a week - Monday and Friday evenings, sometimes an additional video on wednesday if I shoot extra content.
What are your hobbies? Technology, Drones, Cars, Music.
What is your biggest dream? I have many dreams - They change all the time!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5F5MzFQ8qmDkk5mf9JeSug?sub_confirmation=1

Last edited by a moderator: