• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Cars Test Driver on Games like GTA, and Driving Simulators

Hydra1704

User name: Hydra1704
Title of introduction: Cars Test Driver on Games like GTA, and Driving Simulators
Your name/ Alias: Hydra
Where are you from? Europe
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google Search
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Connect with others people that have my same passion, Video Creation!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Entertaining people interested in my content. I love doing my videos, and maybe some would like to whatch them!
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: youtube.com/hydra1704

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Hydra1704
Title of introduction: Cars Test Driver on Games like GTA, and Driving Simulators
Your name/ Alias: Hydra
Where are you from? Europe
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google Search
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Connect with others people that have my same passion, Video Creation!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Entertaining people interested in my content. I love doing my videos, and maybe some would like to whatch them!
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
youtube.com/hydra1704

Welcome to the forums! What is your favorite car to drive in games? What are you looking for :D

OP
OP
Hydra1704

Hydra1704

Thank you! Audi with all VW Group cars, since it's my IRL favourite and reliable brand, i love to Drive them in Games too.:D