• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel IΓÇÖm Chris and I speak!

Chris speaks

User name: Chris speaks
Title of introduction: IΓÇÖm Chris and I speak!
Your name/ Alias: Chris Speaks
Where are you from? Houston, Tx
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through another YouTuber on Facebook. I heard great things about this place so I decided to give it a try.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want my channel to be better and IΓÇÖm always looking for strategies and practices that can best get my channel in the eyes of those who need to see it.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to help others grow by giving them my insight on topics that affect them every day. In my videos, I provide my own insight and let others introduce their own insight in what they have done in terms of that particular topic. Overall, I want to help others be the best version of them.
How frequently do you upload? I upload every Monday at 10 am CST. I want to expand into other days as my channel grows.
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream? ItΓÇÖs my dream to inspire others and be a voice that motivates and pushes others to be the best they can be no matter the situation. I want to own my own business and get better in this every day.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/oleboi601

Reactions: Angie graphic's

DemetreHicks

Check out my recent upload https://bit.ly/2IzzqKK
TubeBuddy Pro
www.twitch.tv
Subscriber Goal
Hey Chris would you like to do a collab shoutouts t thing because IΓÇÖm my working out like one punch man for 30 days IΓÇÖm currently doing I was wonder if you would do a voice over and also you can do a little 10-20 seconds promo at the end of the video and maybe I can do something to help with on of your videos