• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life What is you New Years resolution/goal

DemetreHicks

Check out my recent upload https://bit.ly/2IzzqKK
TubeBuddy Pro
www.twitch.tv
Subscriber Goal
Mine for this years is to get more health by eating better and working out. Personally I would say I have been stuck with it but a couple weeks ago I did get the flu so I could go. Also I really want to work more on my YouTube channel and hopefully hit 100 by the end of the year! Comment and tell me what are yours

Ricksreview

Build It Yourself!
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Mine for this years is to get more health by eating better and working out. Personally I would say I have been stuck with it but a couple weeks ago I did get the flu so I could go. Also I really want to work more on my YouTube channel and hopefully hit 100 by the end of the year! Comment and tell me what are yours

Mine is pretty much like yours. But I want to get to 1000 by the end of the year, probably 60 but at least it is more than I have now.

Reactions: DemetreHicks

killam58

Mine for next years is to get more health by eating better and working On my physical fitness .And Get Full body Massage every month

DebuJalanan

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
My resolution for 2022?
1k subs. :laughing:
A bit too high you say?
Maybe. One can only hope.