• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Mobile Suggestion Quick View Results for A/B Testing

Breakie

TubeBuddy Legend
breakiethedragon.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello,

I have a suggestion for the A/B Testing feature, I was wondering if it's possible to see a quick view of the results through the mobile app of TubeBuddy.
Maybe show numbers status and quick graphs or show how many days left for the testing and what is the precentage so far for the original vs variation.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello,

I have a suggestion for the A/B Testing feature, I was wondering if it's possible to see a quick view of the results through the mobile app of TubeBuddy.
Maybe show numbers status and quick graphs or show how many days left for the testing and what is the precentage so far for the original vs variation.

I'll pass this on to @Jim

Reactions: Breakie

Jim

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
Hi Breakie,

Moving A/B testing into the mobile app is definitely on the road map. We have a few big changes planned in the coming months that need to be completed first, but I'd guess by the second half of the year that will become a priority. Thanks for the suggestion!

Jim

Jeremy Canales

jeremycanales.wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal