• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Keep uploading videos or change PATHS??

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
i have posted 25 videos the past 2 months and i only have a total of 2.5k views and 32 subscribers average view duration is 1:22!
Am i in a good path? I need your advice on what should i do! change some things or keep in the same track and keep uploading videos!

Reactions: Tim Simpson

Tim Simpson

i have posted 25 videos the past 2 months and i only have a total of 2.5k views and 32 subscribers average view duration is 1:22!
Am i in a good path? I need your advice on what should i do! change some things or keep in the same track and keep uploading videos!
Just keep on posting new material first and foremost! 1:22 isn't as bad as it sounds, and an average of 100 views per video at 25 vids, is actually really good. Says to me that you're doing some good stuff with titles and thumbnails.
One thing I did recently which has helped is posting my video launches to instagram and linking that to twitter and facebook so it auto publishes everywhere at once.
The really valuable thing you should do though, is ask for help and share ideas instead of sitting in isolation like so many do - and you just did that so good on ya!

Reactions: Scuplex

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
I agree with other people where, sounds good an a pretty quick growth compared to others.

Senior Notions

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
One thing I heard in a couple of vidoes is that if your viewers are dropping off at around a certain time, to analyze your videos for what's generally happening around that time and maybe there is a common thread that you could try changing up. But I agree with everyone here it sounds like you're growing pretty well. Hang in :)

Mario So

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Maybe try doing something different? Like a different style of thumbnails or changing your titles to something that would rank better?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOvagUOsR4A

This video explains how many uploads ti takes. That's not bad for what you have, and what you've been doing. It takes TIME and focus. No one great every walked on the court and just crushed it. Every winner, was once a beginner.

If you change now, you didn't have enough data to know for sure. Look at your analytics and see what's resonating :)

• Love
Reactions: Damon