• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hello from PhatBeetz!

PhatBeetz

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
User name: PhatBeetz
Title of introduction: Hello from PhatBeetz!
Your name/ Alias: PhatBeetz
Where are you from? Greenville
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found this channel through YouTube by searching on how to use OBS.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to join a community where I can learn about how to create quality content. I'd like to become better and producing videos in general so that I can help and educate others in the long run!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My channel is a way for me to decompress from my life and build a new skill set that I can monetize later down the road. I want to develop these skills to help my friends and my family as well as entertain and educate. I'd like to show a progression as I learn more so that people can see my journey.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? I enjoy improving myself for the benefit of others. I like to learn languages, read, write, learn about technology, play with my pets, spend time with my growing family, and generally be the best that I can!
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become someone that can really make a difference in life through the things I am passionate about.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKItzbtUMa7D5ZZDAank56w?view_as=subscriber

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found this channel through YouTube by searching on how to use OBS.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to join a community where I can learn about how to create quality content. I'd like to become better and producing videos in general so that I can help and educate others in the long run!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My channel is a way for me to decompress from my life and build a new skill set that I can monetize later down the road. I want to develop these skills to help my friends and my family as well as entertain and educate. I'd like to show a progression as I learn more so that people can see my journey.
What are your hobbies? I enjoy improving myself for the benefit of others. I like to learn languages, read, write, learn about technology, play with my pets, spend time with my growing family, and generally be the best that I can!
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become someone that can really make a difference in life through the things I am passionate about.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKItzbtUMa7D5ZZDAank56w?view_as=subscriber
Hello dear , And welcome to tubebuddy forums!
In here you will find a lot of ways to improve(tip:Youtube strategies forums) never give up and always try to improve ! :)
If you want to know how to improve search through the forums !!

Reactions: PhatBeetz

DemetreHicks

Check out my recent upload https://bit.ly/2IzzqKK
TubeBuddy Pro
www.twitch.tv
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to tubebuddy! also I hope your youtube channel grows and becomes great!
I Sub to your channel keep up the good work and always try and improve yourself and your videos!
Also, you have a very nice voice

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

Welcome to the forums @PhatBeetz it's been great to see you around!

Glad you found us through that tutorial and hope you enjoy your time here! We have a lot of people and have helped many! I wish you all the best on making a difference, and I think that the more you learn and share, the better your audience, and we all grow!

Thanks for joining!

Reactions: PhatBeetz
OP
OP
PhatBeetz

PhatBeetz

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to tubebuddy! also I hope your youtube channel grows and becomes great!
I Sub to your channel keep up the good work and always try and improve yourself and your videos!
Also, you have a very nice voice

Thank you so much! I'll definite give you a shout in my next video!

Reactions: DemetreHicks