• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Where are my facebook likes coming from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lutechsource

TubeBuddy User
Hi,

Some of my videos have some facebook likes which are shown by tubebuddy. However, clicking on the like counter doesn't take you to where they are located like, the reddit and twitter counters do. Is it possible to find out where my videos are being liked? I checked my own facebook posts and they have no likes, so they mus be coming from somewhere else

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
We search Facebook using the API for the video URL and YouTube domain. Unfortunately Facebook doesn't provide a way for us to show where it's linked/liked anymore since they changed it, but we can let you know it's been shared there, which we still find helpful!

Reactions: lutechsource

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
We search Facebook using the API for the video URL and YouTube domain. Unfortunately Facebook doesn't provide a way for us to show where it's linked/liked anymore since they changed it, but we can let you know it's been shared there, which we still find helpful!

Reactions: lutechsource

Mini Songs

Hello, i have this one video and it has 29 views on youtube, but tubebuddy says that it has 54 likes on facebook which is wierd, the number don't match. Any explenation? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.