• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion COMMUNITY TAB COMMENT RESPONSES

Basic Filmmaker

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Don't know if this is possible...the COMMUNITY TAB on YouTube "could" be quite valuable, BUT, you get NO notification when someone leaves a comment there. In fact, YouTube's response to this was, "As of now, option to get notification when viewers left comments on your community post is not available. We strive hard in improving our platform and we'll take your feedback for future consideration."

Is there a way for TubeBuddy to tie into this somehow? I know you are limited to some degree in what YouTube will serve you. This would be great if possible, since I use TubeBuddy to handle all my comments and responses, which I COULD NOT do without (15,000+ and counting).

Thanks!

- Kevin

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Don't know if this is possible...the COMMUNITY TAB on YouTube "could" be quite valuable, BUT, you get NO notification when someone leaves a comment there. In fact, YouTube's response to this was, "As of now, option to get notification when viewers left comments on your community post is not available. We strive hard in improving our platform and we'll take your feedback for future consideration."

Is there a way for TubeBuddy to tie into this somehow? I know you are limited to some degree in what YouTube will serve you. This would be great if possible, since I use TubeBuddy to handle all my comments and responses, which I COULD NOT do without (15,000+ and counting).

Thanks!

- Kevin

I like this idea, and will pass it on to our team, but I'm not sure if we can at the moment, but will ask!

Reactions: Beanie Draws

AussieBangerz

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I like this idea too.
I have only just been given access to the community tab and have to keep going back to it to check activity..

On another note, I'm a fan of your page Kevin..
I stumbled upon it recently when researching green screen setups..

Thanks
Mark..

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm really surprised that's YouTube's response to that. Though "to be fair" YouTube has been super slack at comments for over a decade. They only JUST inplemented sorting by not yet replied late last year when TubeBuddy had been allowing that for years.

I'd love to see that being implemented at least through TubeBuddy if they can