• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Completed TubeBuddy for Microsoft Edge

PiXinCreate

Hello there. I'm a regular user of Microsoft Edge. It seemed to be secure as it was tracking me from the backgroundand many more... i switched to it after the latest update of the edge. The first thing that I did was Installing tubebuddy on my browser. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the extension the browser and even the microsoft store. it would be great if you you provide the privilage!
Thank you.
Pavana Narayana K

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Personally I think you'd be better off using Firefox as a browser, but I'd also love to see TubeBudy on a lot more browsers as well, so the more browser compatibility the better :)

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello there. I'm a regular user of Microsoft Edge. It seemed to be secure as it was tracking me from the backgroundand many more... i switched to it after the latest update of the edge. The first thing that I did was Installing tubebuddy on my browser. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the extension the browser and even the microsoft store. it would be great if you you provide the privilage!
Thank you.
Pavana Narayana K

This is something we are looking into, but I'll tag @Phil for more info!

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Edge is just Chromium. Wouldn't the Chrome extension work? I tried Edge but quit when I saw it was just a truncated Chrome. Back to Firefox and css. :)

Reactions: Beanie Draws

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
I just got a new PC, and it was defaulted to Edge. It asked if I wanted to get my settings from Chrome, and when I said yes - TubeBuddy was there. It seems to be working, should I get an Edge specific version, or did it do it automatically? Edge does seem to be more lightweight than Chrome.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
There is a chance this is 100% user error, but I did not see the Edge extension offered when I logged into the main TubeBuddy site the first time. Glad it exists! Edge seems to be much more memory-friendly

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
There is a chance this is 100% user error, but I did not see the Edge extension offered when I logged into the main TubeBuddy site the first time. Glad it exists! Edge seems to be much more memory-friendly
On the TubeBuddy website, we showcase that TubeBuddy is on Edge as well :)

1598377881418.png

If you see another page of TubeBuddy that doesn't say this, please let us know by sending an email to support@tubebuddy.com