• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Strategies

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
You s
Any strategies to help me reach 400 subs by the end of February?
Uploading 2-4 videos a week would be nice BUT keep in mind the QUALITY! Don't drop the quality of your content just to upload a video!
Make your videos interesting and entertaining!Viewers and people will recognize and eventually they will need to join your community Your Channel because they like WHAT YOU make!
Subscribers are people who are subscribed to you cause they like what you are doing they like your content and they want to get notified every time you do something (upload video exc..)
Hope you the best!! :)

AussieBangerz

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Maybe look for Facebook groups that are in the same niche/genre as your channel. Share a few of your videos.
Also comment on similar reviewers videos. Don't push your channel on someone else's video tho, just get known in that community as a regular commenter/contributor..

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Yes, don't try to get 400 subs by the end of February. That's just a selfish ambition. It's gotten quite old people asking about how to get more subs instead of how to provide greater value to a greater number of people. Instead think of how you might help more people. It's about them, not you.

@Andrew said it best
Well what is your channel about? Who are you trying to teach/help/ entertain?

I am continually amazed that people want to know how to get more subscriber yet they haven't bothered to tell us basic information about what they're doing. In some--not all--but some cases they haven't even thought about teaching, helping or entertaining people. What's more some--but not all--don't even have a basic topic for their channel, yet they want more subscribers.

We here at the forums say the same thing over and over and over.

This is not an attack but an observation on FAQ here on the forums: The basic questions never seem to change. It's usually--not all cases--but usually some form of "How do I get more views, subs for myself?" Until that question changes, until the paradigm changes to how to I help, teach, entertain people and make it worth their time, energy or money . . ." These kinds of questions are what set you in the correct mindset to build a YouTube channel.

It has been my experience that once people come up against this wall, they usually quit shortly after.

That doesn't mean you chase bunny rabbits down the hole. Instead think of the You in YouTube as You giving educational, instruction or entertainment value to people. It's about You giving, not You getting.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Yes, don't try to get 400 subs by the end of February. That's just a selfish ambition. It's gotten quite old people asking about how to get more subs instead of how to provide greater value to a greater number of people. Instead think of how you might help more people. It's about them, not you.

@Andrew said it best

I am continually amazed that people want to know how to get more subscriber yet they haven't bothered to tell us basic information about what they're doing. In some--not all--but some cases they haven't even thought about teaching, helping or entertaining people. What's more some--but not all--don't even have a basic topic for their channel, yet they want more subscribers.

We here at the forums say the same think over and over and over.

This is not an attack but an observation on FAQ here on the forums: The basic questions never seem to change. It's usually--not all cases--but usually some form of "How do I get more views, subs for myself?" Until that question changes, until the paradigm changes to how to I help, teach, entertain people and make it worth their time, energy or money . . ." These kinds of questions are what set you in the correct mindset to build a YouTube channel.

It has been my experience that once people come up against this wall, they usually quit shortly after.

That doesn't mean you chase bunny rabbits down the hole. Instead think of the You in YouTube as You giving educational, instruction or entertainment value to people. It's about You giving, not You getting.

It's not just here, it's all of YouTube. I guess if you don't know it's very eye opening, but at some level once you know it, it just seems very simple. I try to remember not everyone knows as much as us :)

• Love
Reactions: Damon