• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Funny, Quirky and Simply Me

fierymiho

TubeBuddy User
User name: fierymiho
Title of introduction: Funny, Quirky and Simply Me
Your name/ Alias: fierymiho
Where are you from? Originally from Manila, Philippines but lives in Japan
How did you find TubeBuddy? Accidentally saw it on google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? ThereΓÇÖs a lot of things I still donΓÇÖt know and IΓÇÖm a newbie as well, so navigating things on my own is sometimes a little bit tough. Joining this forum I reckon will help me a lot and will help me expand my little bit knowledge more plus the fact it would be nice to have someone to talk to sometimes.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to make my video ti be more people friendly and to be more educational but in a light way. I basically make a vlog of the places I been to. I show case it and tell people what to see, where to go, what to eat and how fun it was in my own little way. I just want my videoΓÇÖs and vlogs to be simple like when people watch they will feel that they know me and that they are with me on my journey.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly. At least once week
What are your hobbies? I do a lot of sports. IΓÇÖm into snowboarding, skiing, swimming and sometimes I play golf. I read books mostly by James Patterson. I cross-stitch once in a while and I love to binge-watch Netflix
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream in life is to be able to go back to school and pursue my ambition to be a Lawyer.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyLODTWLxOg9eqnnETeVB-Q

Last edited: