• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Excited and New Youtube Beginnings

Ca55i31984

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Ca55i31984
Title of introduction: Excited and New Youtube Beginnings
Your name/ Alias: Cassie
Where are you from? Denver Colorado
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin on YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to become part of a Youtube community. I need helpful tips and when I am well etstablished myself or there is something I can already give insight on I would love to.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to give people something to look foward to watching as I look foward to watching certain channels on YouTube. I will be giving my opinions on a variety of topics that are my hobbies. I would love to grow this channel build a brand, and be able to start a small business with my husband and children.
How frequently do you upload? Right now I post Every Tuesday @5pm. You will mostly see heathy recipes,recipes cheat snacks,sewing,family game nights and a variety of other hobbies of mine.
What are your hobbies? Sewing, Singing, Playing Piano, Baking, Cooking, and other crafts
What is your biggest dream? To be honest, my biggest dream would be to have my husband home with us. He loves editing my videos. He works long hours and it would be great to have him home working side by side with me. I would love to have a job for him and I to do together that we Love.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/CassieGarcia1023

Reactions: Maryan Cernea YT
OP
OP
Ca55i31984

Ca55i31984

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Sounds like an awesome channel! I know you posted this some months ago IΓÇÖm in Colorado too.
I actually just reposted and I am fully committing to growing my channel now. I was before, but now more than ever. I am giving it my all. Thank you for reaching out. Sorry so late I have been editing for a video uploading tommorrow. Good to see a fellow Coloradan in here.

TakeEachDay

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to this informative and exciting platform where you learn and grow. IΓÇÖve learnt so much in such a short time. All the best with your channel

OP
OP
Ca55i31984

Ca55i31984

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to this informative and exciting platform where you learn and grow. IΓÇÖve learnt so much in such a short time. All the best with your channel
Thank You for the warm welcome, hope to keep learning.