• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Review NO ANTIDOTE | CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE MONTAGE

Minstrell

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
  • Love
Reactions: TyrionTheWolf

ContentForDays

Subscriber Goal
First i would like to say it is an excellent video, I am an avid Call Of Duty player and enjoyed the content. The editing is smooth and your transitions and cinematics are great, the content is always exciting as you speed up the slower parts of gameplay. Your thumbnail is eye-catching and high quality, if anything it is maybe a bit generic for a call of duty video but the format seems to work. If i was to give you any constructive criticism then it would be to leave out the instant replays as i dont feel they are necessary. Also the music is not to my taste but that is personal feedback good luck with your channel!

BaldBoldBear

BaldBoldBearGaming
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I actually.really.enjoyed this call of duty montage, excellent choice of clips and also music to go along with it. In order to improve on it I think that you can try to piece each shot with the beats of the song which is how most montage makers create their montages. I really like your thumbnail as it stands out and made me want to click on it. Keep up the work!

DidsLive

didslive.com
Subscriber Goal
I enjoyed how you edited this to the song, I would say that next I would love to see some form of color grade as well as some better transitioning beyond just the dissolves! Overall though I really enjoyed it!

D

Deleted member 33766

i think the cinematic shots look amazing, the editing was really good too! i would recommend maybe add some flicker effect on the beat and the kills not that hard to do and would really make it look even better. i think the video is amazing tho. the only thing is i think it needs more effects on the kills. Nice Job tho really enjoyed it.

TyrionTheWolf

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Not gonna lie.. This video is awesome. I am a Call of Duty channel myself but I focus on Rate My Match videos. I am impressed with the editing and cinematic shots. I would find a way around the fast forwarding of the video but I actually liked the instant replay. Maybe find more shot of kills that are fast paced but only then that all around awesome video.

willy2232

The video and editing is very good. I really enjoyed the overall pacing of the video. I think you could improve added a bit more flow with your editing however. Over all this is a very good video.

golfwithjohn

Subscriber Goal
Nice that was some dope editing. You're really good with the snipe! Loved the transitions.