• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Completed Comments

Stadtfelle

Dear TB Staff and Community
first of all : i love your product. I grew my (german) dog training channel to 10k visitors within a year and much of that is thanks to tubebuddy.

but i got one suggestion (i aready tried sending a ticket but didnt get a reply)

I try to stay in touch with my community on YT and answer questions as much as i can. surely this gets harder the more people comment, but till now i can solve this quite good by using the "Sort" options in the comments section. and there goes my feature suggestion:

currently we can only sort comments "that i have not replied to"
but we dont even anser every comment anyway. yet we can show people we got their comment by giving it a heart.
haven the option to sort comments "that i have NOT replied and i have NOT hearted" would be a tremendous featuer and could help us to stay in touch with our community so much better.

i would LOVE this change in TB. maybe there is a chance u can implement that?

hope to get a message back soon by you guys.
greetings from germany!

PS: i hope u get my point in that post, since im not a native speaker.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Dear TB Staff and Community
first of all : i love your product. I grew my (german) dog training channel to 10k visitors within a year and much of that is thanks to tubebuddy.

but i got one suggestion (i aready tried sending a ticket but didnt get a reply)

I try to stay in touch with my community on YT and answer questions as much as i can. surely this gets harder the more people comment, but till now i can solve this quite good by using the "Sort" options in the comments section. and there goes my feature suggestion:

currently we can only sort comments "that i have not replied to"
but we dont even anser every comment anyway. yet we can show people we got their comment by giving it a heart.
haven the option to sort comments "that i have NOT replied and i have NOT hearted" would be a tremendous featuer and could help us to stay in touch with our community so much better.

i would LOVE this change in TB. maybe there is a chance u can implement that?

hope to get a message back soon by you guys.
greetings from germany!

PS: i hope u get my point in that post, since im not a native speaker.

Point understood! I like this idea a lot I know we still have our comment filters, I'll see what the community thinks! :)

Reactions: bulldog32

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Point understood! I like this idea a lot I know we still have our comment filters, I'll see what the community thinks! :)
To be fair, I'm pretty sure I asked for this like a year or so ago (before YouTube implemented it's own sorting) I believe you said that TubeBuddy was going to wait to see what extra filters YouTube brings into the comment sorting before anything extra is done :)

That said, the hearting feature is still a pretty new additon. I think like 2-3 years old now? So at the end of the day I don't think it's as important to heart OLD comments as it is to reply to older comments, and basically heart and reply to whatever is left to be commented.

I used to want the sort by not yet loved, but it's probably not as important as the comment reply itself :)

But I wouldn't say no to it :cool:

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
I agree with this one. Give us an option to only show comments I haven't interacted with (with interaction beaning comment, heart or like).

Reactions: Beanie Draws

Jim

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
Thanks for the feature suggestion @Stadtfelle and thank you to everyone for voting for it. We did get this implemented in the browser extension. Currently it is available on FireFox, but should show up in Chrome and Edge in the next few days once the latest version of the extension is approved by their respective approval processes. The filter is "Comments I have not reacted to" and it will display all comments you haven't replied to, liked, or hearted.

Reactions: Ikerot