• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Subscriber Milestone I GAINED TWO HUGE SUBS TODAY!!!!

kingzuesthelycan

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I am so excited and have been walking with my head high all day long!! Today I earned a sub from BADLANDSCHUG who has over 1 million subscribers and is one of my favorite creators on youtube. I also within a hour earned a follow on IG from Paula Deen! This is very big for me and I am very proud of myself. Thank you all for your support and words of encouragement!!!! I still have a long way to go, but I love what I have gained today!! Im on my way!! Im overwhelmed and am looking forward to what comes next!!

CASE PHOENIX

I am so excited and have been walking with my head high all day long!! Today I earned a sub from BADLANDSCHUG who has over 1 million subscribers and is one of my favorite creators on youtube. I also within a hour earned a follow on IG from Paula Deen! This is very big for me and I am very proud of myself. Thank you all for your support and words of encouragement!!!! I still have a long way to go, but I love what I have gained today!! Im on my way!! Im overwhelmed and am looking forward to what comes next!!