• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Other How to promote on facebook and how to make one for my channel!

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
I was wondering how i can promote to Facebook my videos! do i have to make a separate Facebook account for my channel? Or there is another way to do it?

StarrSales

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I made a Facebook page and then posted my YouTube videos to it. It is a slow start but it is starting to pick up.

Reactions: TubeBuddy

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I hate facebook with a passion, but I know Owen Video has been big with Facebook, and he's streamed in the past for TubeBuddy so you could definitely check out his videos. The last live stream I remember him discussing FaceBook was probably 2 or so years ago, but he definitely knows his stuff when it comes to marketing on other platforms like facebook.

Reactions: Scuplex

Retro Reels

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I was wondering how i can promote to Facebook my videos! do i have to make a separate Facebook account for my channel? Or there is another way to do it?
I have created a page for my channel, but found it hard to get people to follow without spending money to promote. I have found the best way to get my videos around is to share to groups and pages of similar interest. A lot of groups only let personal accounts join, so I just paste the link from my personal account - this also gives it the personal touch rather than just a page posting it. Another thing you can try is to post it on your page, and then share your pages post from your personal account.
I have learnt that there is a big difference in success with this if you give a little write up along with the link rather than just posting the link.
Certain videos I will go back to a group where my link has been popular several months later and re-post. Some videos I have done this 3 or 4 times and I've had a good response from people that hadn't seen it previously.

Something the Facebook page is good for is linking on your Youtube channel page as a way for people to contact you. I have had a few weirdos message me, but also made some good friends and contacts through it.

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
No you can create a page on your personal account which helps. Invite friends to like it. Even post a link on your description on your videos. I find posting on some groups can help a little.

WorldComposting

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Posting to groups has been a huge help to me but you need to stay on topic and be a part of the channel not just someone who posts videos. I know i'm in a bunch of channels and I actually had people reach out to me as they watched my videos and wanted my input. I engage in conversation and if a question comes up I point to a video that can answer it.

It is to the point now that people flag me to add videos to answer questions people have or ask me to look into it.

Steve the Barman

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
stevethebarman.com
Subscriber Goal
I never bother with Video on Facebook. It's not really a video platform. So it seems a complete waste of my time to try and pick up a handful of views on my Videos. I'd reather spend those extra few minutes double/treble checking tags on previous videos and seeing what tweaks i can make to get more views.

To put that into context, i have Page for me and my Business (I'm a Personal Brand) and i've got nearly 2000 Likes/Follows. and they're a really engaged audience too...especially with Pictures, Polls, Questions. But never with Video.

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Hi, I am a a huge fan for facebook as I run a facebook group and page. My facebook group was built to create strong bond with fans who have become like friends. For the group I have (3,500 followers) any video I post on my YouTube, I use my tubebudy tool to repost there too. Now i also have a facebook page which is linked to my instagram, on my instagram I do trending videos only which I repost to my facebook page(The facebook page has 2,500 followers and 2,500 likes). All the platform are the same name with a few letter added but all have 'lifeissues'. Facebook does have creator studio like Youtube and I am also on the monetization programe there but that is another imcome once I met all their more difficult milestone.

My above story is to explain to you that all social platform do work if you can manage them well. I do have admin for my page who are like family. For now am not looking at the money, I am building a brand slowly. I get my Youtube videos shared more on facebook by my followers and they have formed a protective shield as they are always there to fight my cause. I do most of my promotion on facebook as its easier to get subcribers there then I then do games that will encourage them to sub on my YouTube. Hope this helps a little tlaking about what I do on facebook. Wish you all the best.

Reactions: WorldComposting

Mr Nicky Wilde

FB Page, Friends and even group. Be careful, most of group doesn't accept YT links or promoting. There are groups for youtubers but it's hard to find an authentic group where you don't received spams to watch these videos (sometime insipid) and subscribe theses channel in the comments