• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips My strategy!

SpiritualGuidanceNat

TubeBuddy User
www.facebook.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi guys, no big news just wanted to share my strategy tip with you all, and you've probably heard it before many times... But don't worry about the numbers ( yes it's great to have a goal!) But having the right mindset and celebrating your small wins and growth are key to keeping up with consistency and motivation. My channel is very small but I have noticed a different already from under 10 view's a video to start with now I get about 50-80 I know it's not huge bet it's it's proof Iam going in the right direction. So just keep a positive mindset and believe in yourself and your channel... And your channel will grow ! Keep going . Nat

Brittataa

Hi guys, no big news just wanted to share my strategy tip with you all, and you've probably heard it before many times... But don't worry about the numbers ( yes it's great to have a goal!) But having the right mindset and celebrating your small wins and growth are key to keeping up with consistency and motivation. My channel is very small but I have noticed a different already from under 10 view's a video to start with now I get about 50-80 I know it's not huge bet it's it's proof Iam going in the right direction. So just keep a positive mindset and believe in yourself and your channel... And your channel will grow ! Keep going . Nat
ThatΓÇÖs an awesome way to look at it. I know what you mean exactly! ItΓÇÖs nice to see the numbers go up at any pace.