• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback What do you think of this thumbnail?

TinyBatchGoods

Subscriber Goal
-220200119-DSC_7985.jpg

It's a leathercrafting channel aimed at learning the craft and teaching others

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Its nice, clean, bright, i can clearly see what message you want to give out to the viewer looking at that thumbnail!

Personally i got lured and went to your channel to what the video:'D i really wanted to see how you did it!! Nice!!

LisaMBM

Good start. I used to craft leather myself.

I'd suggest beginning your text with an active verb, "Craft a Wallet" If you want to include the word Easy, place it on its own line.
Now! Having said that, It looks to me that you could create a series called, "Easy to Craft". If you considered doing that, then reduce that in size and the emphasize Wallet in larger font.

Easy to Craft
WALLET

Can you see the emphasis?

Also, while I like the hand in the comp, I'd enlarge the wallet in hand, I don't think it's necessary to show the wrist or watch. Otherwise, I'm confused by what is more important: the wallet or the wristband?

Make sense?

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I really like it, but maybe enlarge/zoom into the wallet just a little more to bring more focus to it :) but overall it's very appealing.