• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Solve this problem! Difficulty -EXTREME :) good luck!

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
An astronomer was murdered in he is office!!!
He had made a huge discovery about our universe that only he is son George and Nossa knew!

There was a note left saying:
1) Moon ,
B) SCORPIO,
3) venus,
D) MARS,
6) and my discovery Va...(he died here)

Police had no idea who had killed him!! They interviewed their SONS

George said that he is father was so amazed by he is discovery that he could maybe become a TRILLION!!
Nossa said that he is father was planning on collaborating with NASA or SpaceX to found out more about Varia because neither he or George knew something! Their father couldn't even trust he is own children.

The next day police knocked on one of the sons and arrested them for murdering their father.
How did the police found out !!

If you find the answer you will be awarded with a cookie!

OP
OP
Scuplex

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
I have to say something! i wrote something wrong

The next day police knocked on one of the sons and arrested HIM for murdering HE IS father

SupernovanVoyager

Perhaps the arrested one is Nossa.
According to the information at the beginning of the thread, the astronomer "had made a huge discovery about our universe that only his sons George and Nossa knew". Reading the interviews, I realize that George's answer coincides with this fact, while Nossa's contradicts. So, George tells the truth, while Nossa doesn't.
How do you think? Am I wrong or right?

Reactions: Scuplex
OP
OP
Scuplex

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Perhaps the arrested one is Nossa.
According to the information at the beginning of the thread, the astronomer "had made a huge discovery about our universe that only his sons George and Nossa knew". Reading the interviews, I realize that George's answer coincides with this fact, while Nossa's contradicts. So, George tells the truth, while Nossa doesn't.
How do you think? Am I wrong or right?
There isnt a lier here both said the reality what their father had DISCOVERED ! It is Nossa who they arrested but WHY? You want a hint? react with LIKE !!

SupernovanVoyager

Thank you for encouraging!
I thought Nossa was the liar because of the part "neither he or George knew something".
Now, rethinking, I guess it's because Nossa knows the mysterious ending of the note, "and my discovery Va...", is "Varia"

OP
OP
Scuplex

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Thank you for encouraging!
I thought Nossa was the liar because of the part "neither he or George knew something".
Now, rethinking, I guess it's because Nossa knows the mysterious ending of the note, "and my discovery Va...", is "Varia"
you are close solving it and then what! After police knew the last word how did they know Nossa was the murderer? Ha???

SupernovanVoyager

Perhaps because the astronomer didn't trust his sons and he decided to collaborate with the NASA or SpaceX instead, his sons would no longer be the only ones aside from him knowing the discovery, they would be eliminated from his project, and they could not gain any profit

OP
OP
Scuplex

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Perhaps because the astronomer didn't trust his sons and he decided to collaborate with the NASA or SpaceX instead, his sons would no longer be the only ones aside from him knowing the discovery, they would be eliminated from his project, and they could not gain any profit
nope Think the NOTE is the ANSWER !!!!