• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips Talk about youtube subscribers

hungryvactions

hii,
as a you-tuber your subscriber are very important for you and the getting more and more subscriber so you need to be posting and updating your content consistently for best results as well you need a few minutes in a day to find some new and relevant YouTube channels and pay attention to their content and leave real, genuine comments. because ItΓÇÖs a simple concept but really: the more you give, the more you get! and also i can suggest you some tips so that you can get more subscriber-
of course reply on every comments
and you need focus on quality not quantity
and use an awesome channel icon
also create a channel tagline
as well by the help of SEO expert you can take help for optimize your channel page and also you can promote your channel in different different types of SBM.

Mario So

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
hii,
as a you-tuber your subscriber are very important for you and the getting more and more subscriber so you need to be posting and updating your content consistently for best results as well you need a few minutes in a day to find some new and relevant YouTube channels and pay attention to their content and leave real, genuine comments. because ItΓÇÖs a simple concept but really: the more you give, the more you get! and also i can suggest you some tips so that you can get more subscriber-
of course reply on every comments
and you need focus on quality not quantity
and use an awesome channel icon
also create a channel tagline
as well by the help of SEO expert you can take help for optimize your channel page and also you can promote your channel in different different types of SBM.
Leaving comments on other creators' channels is something I have not done at all. thanks for the tip.

Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Retro Reels

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
How to get more subscribers
Taking into account what others have said above, you want to make sure you get subscribers that are going to engage with your content. If you reach the 1000 benchmark and Youtube review your channel - they will be able to see all of the stats. If it shows that a very low percentage of your subscribers return to your further content, they may suspect that the subs are not natural and decline your monetisation.
Bottom line is - get your content out there to the right people and they will subscribe if the content appeals to them.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: eLbai and Talk2temi

Fuzz

TubeBuddy Star
Viewers rarely subscribe after watching one video. You need consistently engaging content until they realise they want to keep coming back! Slowly but surely, good videos will convert unsuspecting browsers into your dedicated subscribed viewers :)

• Love
Reactions: eLbai

Talk2temi

TubeBuddy User
Taking into account what others have said above, you want to make sure you get subscribers that are going to engage with your content. If you reach the 1000 benchmark and Youtube review your channel - they will be able to see all of the stats. If it shows that a very low percentage of your subscribers return to your further content, they may suspect that the subs are not natural and decline your monetisation.
Bottom line is - get your content out there to the right people and they will subscribe if the content appeals to them.
Truth but difficult to accept

Dradus

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I decided to hide my subscriber count as when I first started I was looking at it constantly. I'm now focusing on the videos and what works and what doesn't when people are watching and when they stop watching.