• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Review I want your feedback/review on my channel!

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
User name: Scuplex
Title of thread: I want your feedback/review on my channel!
Self review: Im a kinda new youtuber to youtube! Its been 2-3 weeks and i have already uploaded 15 videos! i gained 1.1k views in total and 14 subscribers those past weeks! Am i in a good path to success? Thanks for spending your time reading this !
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHukzM1t6GGYyiQWrR54QBw
Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/25044/#post-67601

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Scuplex
Title of thread: I want your feedback/review on my channel!
Self review: Im a kinda new youtuber to youtube! Its been 2-3 weeks and i have already uploaded 15 videos! i gained 1.1k views in total and 14 subscribers those past weeks! Am i in a good path to success? Thanks for spending your time reading this !
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHukzM1t6GGYyiQWrR54QBw
Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/25044/#post-67601

To answer your question, that's fine. Pretty on track.

However looking at your channel a lot of things to note. Looking at your banner, I have no idea what you upload, when you upload, how your channel is going to help me as a user, and why as a viewer I should subscribe to your channel?

I see you're promoting everything on your banner, but to subscribe to your YouTube channel? YouTube wants you to keep people on platform, and telling them to go everywhere else doesn't help YouTube, so why should YouTube help your channel? :/

Next see you have a good amount of battlefield 4 content, so you should make a battle field 4 playlist! Looking at your channel tags I see battlefield four, but that should be else where! What makes your channel's battlefield four game play different than everyone elses? Again, since I don't have it clearly visible, I don't know?

Your about section should have your channel name! :D The reason is, if people are searching for your channel, you want to have it, similar to YouTube videos in your Title, in this case channel name, Description (About section), and channel tags. You have it in 2/3.

There is a LOT you can do to help your YouTube channel grow, but from the way your channel is currently set up, all the value is towards you the content creator, and I don't see any value to me towards the viewer.

I see you're doing BF4, but how are you going to help, entertain, or educate me on the game? As it stand I don't know :/

You're doing well for starting! However, keep in mind all those things, and they can help you a ton! :D

• Love
Reactions: Scuplex
OP
OP
Scuplex

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
To answer your question, that's fine. Pretty on track.

However looking at your channel a lot of things to note. Looking at your banner, I have no idea what you upload, when you upload, how your channel is going to help me as a user, and why as a viewer I should subscribe to your channel?

I see you're promoting everything on your banner, but to subscribe to your YouTube channel? YouTube wants you to keep people on platform, and telling them to go everywhere else doesn't help YouTube, so why should YouTube help your channel? :/

Next see you have a good amount of battlefield 4 content, so you should make a battle field 4 playlist! Looking at your channel tags I see battlefield four, but that should be else where! What makes your channel's battlefield four game play different than everyone elses? Again, since I don't have it clearly visible, I don't know?

Your about section should have your channel name! :D The reason is, if people are searching for your channel, you want to have it, similar to YouTube videos in your Title, in this case channel name, Description (About section), and channel tags. You have it in 2/3.

There is a LOT you can do to help your YouTube channel grow, but from the way your channel is currently set up, all the value is towards you the content creator, and I don't see any value to me towards the viewer.

I see you're doing BF4, but how are you going to help, entertain, or educate me on the game? As it stand I don't know :/

You're doing well for starting! However, keep in mind all those things, and they can help you a ton! :D
The past few hours i've spend time re-making my youtube channel! i hope now its better and your tips were helpful! Thanks a lot for all those unique tips !

KS Moto Cafe

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Hey, so this is coming from a person who likes to play video games but was never interested in watching others play unless it was a tutorial or reviews of the game, so take my opinions or questions with a grain of salt.

At a glance, your channel looks the part of a quality video game tutorial channel. The thumbnails are sharp and video lengths are not too long. Upon clicking a few of them, I quickly lost interest because there was no voice over and just play through with text tutorials. I don't know if that is the norm for video game channels but as a viewer, I would much prefer dubbed voice so I can don't have to focus to read. Second, as Andrew pointed out, your banner says nothing other than your user name. It isn't bad if you were famous but if you want to grab people's attention, it needs more info. Like every other genres, video game channels are super saturated so you need to stand out. But you already have over 200 subs so you are doing really well and I think with minor adjustments, you can improve it way more! cheers