• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Resources Fun Viewer Proposition Challenge!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Value Prop Filter.png

This is a great mad-lib style filter to run your channel through, to help define your audience and your value! This came from helping @TinyBatchGoods come up with an answer to his question!

I'll run mine through!

I help You (Online Video Creators) overcome the hurdles stopping You from accomplishing your creative goals, using the expertise and methods that I did, I believe if I Kan you Kan too!

What is yours? :)

Attachments

• Value Prop Filter.png
    Value Prop Filter.png
    43.7 KB · Views: 236
  • Wow
Reactions: Ikerot

TinyBatchGoods

Subscriber Goal
"For creators who want to learn how to create leather goods, my videos provide information on how to do make things. " - Thanks again :D

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy

Calif Coder

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
My youtube channel for software developers contractors and students who need / want to learn the java programming language . My videos will provide the information to gain knowledge.

Reactions: TinyBatchGoods
OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
"For creators who want to learn how to create leather goods, my videos provide information on how to do make things. " - Thanks again :D

Concise, clear, and has obvious value! :D

My youtube channel for software developers contractors and students who need / want to learn the java programming language . My videos will provide the information to gain knowledge.

Perfect! That's easy to follow, and understand! Is that clear on your channel and in your videos?

Just for fun!

My YouTube channel is for latent Force users who want to use the dark side of the Force. My videos will show you how to use the dark side without making the stupid mistakes of the likes of Plagueis, Palpatine, Vader and Ren. Oh, and we even have cupcakes! :imp::party::bomb:

Well PalpaMeme I don't know how that will help your lure business, but if it works it works haha XD

Poulpc

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
My youtube channel for Games who needs help my videos provide solutions