• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hello everyone, John here from Real Appeal Gaming!

Real Appeal Gaming

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
User name: Real Appeal Gaming
Title of introduction: Hello everyone, John here from Real Appeal Gaming!
Your name/ Alias: Mr. Real Appeal preferably John
Where are you from? Illinois
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I would like to network with content creators at all levels. Meet the faces of YouTube and learn from them and their successes. I want to help build a community and deliver a culture that will help engage anyone that needs a hand.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to see a successful brand come from my channel. Feel great that I have created something that could put a smile on someones face. A million subscribers would be nice but for me it's about the content and I know how to be patient.
How frequently do you upload? Twice daily. Morning and afternoon usually.
What are your hobbies? Before I became a husband and a father, I was an active duty soldier out of Fort Drum, NY and a drill sergeant out of Fort Knox, KY. I saw what scars were left on my battle buddies and I started a reach out to them. Due to PTSD, some would wake with terrible night terrors. I reached out to everyone I could and on their sleepless nights, I would received a call or a text. I would start Stream and we would play a first person shooter and talk about issues. I felt like if I could take 30 minutes to an hour out of my night to save a life, it was time well spent. People can have their opinions of politics, but the preservation of human life and their successes outweighs the negative.
What is your biggest dream? I want to finish my masters degree in psychology and take the next step in helping veterans working for the Veteran Affairs. I want to also branch back out to the people I've kept close to and bring them into this YouTube brand so they can feel like they created something they can be proud of. Healthy marriage and children and help deliver a wonderful future for them.
YouTube Channel Link: Youtube.com/c/realappealgaming

Reactions: taatahdi

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hey John, looks like you are already off and digging in on the forum. Welcome! Lots of helpful people here happy to answer questions.

Welcome aboard!