• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Vlogs, Reactions & Being a great Youtuber. Join me on the Journey!

everythingcivil

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: everythingcivil
Title of introduction: Vlogs, Reactions & Being a great Youtuber. Join me on the Journey!
Your name/ Alias: My channel name is everythingcivil but you can call me Wolf as that is my first name.
Where are you from? I am from Philadlephia, Pennsylvania
How did you find TubeBuddy? I ended up finding TubeBuddy through a friend that uses it to track their analytics for Youtube.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the TubeBuddy forums in order to see what my fellow TubeBuddy peers were talking about as well as in order to obtain some ideas.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I created my Youtube channel this year as it has been a long time dream to be a Youtuber. I would like for my channel to become well known to the point where people would visit my page if they wanted to get a laugh or gain motivation. I would also love to gain a large audience, to the point where I can eventually own my own business and have my customers right there.
How frequently do you upload? I tend to upload Weekly (2x a week)
What are your hobbies? I have many hobbies that vary. I enjoy playing sports especially basketball. On my downtime if I am not out exploring or visiting places with friends you can catch me playing my ps4 (2k or Call of Duty).
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be able to become great at something to the point where it is no longer called a job but is a hobby that I will enjoy doing everyday.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6uQJJVKTJhZKjxiTFlb8Q

Reactions: taatahdi

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are a couple of common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

First - How do I fix the error at the bottom of my posts? You can fix it by following these instructions to add a "Subscribe" button:

Second - How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.