• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion Owning More Than one Channel

StarrSales

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
What does a person do when they own two very different YouTube channels? I have a reselling channel and I have a resume preparation channel. Do I need two separate accounts here on You Tub Buddy?

Reactions: andreamckinnon

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
you don't need two separate accounts here on the forums, but if you have two different channels, and you want to take both more seriously, you'll need to have two different licences for the plugin I believe. I also have two channels, a gaming channel and a visual art channel and they are separated on the tubebuddy site.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
you don't need two separate accounts here on the forums, but if you have two different channels, and you want to take both more seriously, you'll need to have two different licences for the plugin I believe. I also have two channels, a gaming channel and a visual art channel and they are separated on the tubebuddy site.

This is correct! I have three channels, and it's finding time that makes me happy, and my audience on each happy! :D

OP
OP
StarrSales

StarrSales

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I do have two separate licenses. Thanks for the information.

Reactions: Beanie Draws

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
I have multiple channels. An ASMR channel my main one, a beauty ASMR channel, a dance channel and then there is my sonΓÇÖs channel that I really run. So IΓÇÖm able to do it on here