• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Join the growing Legion of Gamers and Role-Players seeking respite from this fallen world!

Dethstrok9

Subscriber Goal
User name: Dethstrok9
Title of introduction: Join the growing Legion of Gamers and Role-Players seeking respite from this fallen world!
Your name/ Alias: Dethstrok9
Where are you from? The state of Georgia
How did you find TubeBuddy? You-Tube let me know...
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to evolve my game, and inspire others to do the same.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To revive gaming of all kinds, and multiply creativity. Getting 1000 subs would be nice too, but small steps:)
How frequently do you upload? I post every Wednes day, although I will often post at other times through-out the week.
What are your hobbies? Gaming, writing, acting, guitar playing, piano attempting, role-playing, creating, and voice acting.
What is your biggest dream? To inspire and be inspired, till the end of time. To never lose hope. To grow and change for the better. To live an ALL OUT LIFE!!!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-m0ZQCOCX4QaNugbUAsTiAk

Reactions: taatahdi
OP
OP
Dethstrok9

Dethstrok9

Subscriber Goal
Also, when we hit 25 subscribers, I have an "interesting" video planned. Here's to a great 2020 !