• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips Youtube Growth Strategies 2020

MATTERSGAME

WeΓÇÖre now entering 2020 and that means a lot of people are going to be joining in on the fun but hard work of making YouTube videos. IΓÇÖve had been making videos for many years and now IΓÇÖm making some New Years strategies to keep my channel growing!
Let me know your strategies for growth in 2020!

1. Post more on forums and communities that are made for youtubers.
2. Post on a 100% consistent basis
3. Collaborate with other creators
4. Keep up with and grow a community using Instagram, Twitter and the like
5. Make videos I am genuinely excited to share

Last edited:

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Thanks dear creator for all those advices but... where can i find communities that are made for youtubers?

Reactions: MATTERSGAME

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Thanks dear creator for all those advices but... where can i find communities that are made for youtubers?
You're in one right now! :)

You can always find more forums and communities by searching on Google (with keywords like "youtube forums"). Reddit is also a great place (though I'd said it's a double-edged sword).

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Yea i saw that i used it for my 2 videos but it was weird i dont know :/ Thanks a lot !!

Retro Reels

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
1. Create Videos I am proud to showcase.
2. Create Videos that aren't time limited or specific, that will continue to bring people to my channel in the future.
3. Give my existing core audience more of the content that appeals to them, whilst still expanding my reach to others.
4. Try to turn my social media interactions around - at the moment I use other social media to promote Youtube, ideally I would like to get to a stage where my Youtube content feeds the discovery of my presence on other platforms.
5. Never give up, never surrender!

Reactions: GrumpaOriginal

Ralph Burrows

Subscriber Goal
WeΓÇÖre now entering 2020 and that means a lot of people are going to be joining in on the fun but hard work of making YouTube videos. IΓÇÖve had been making videos for many years and now IΓÇÖm making some New Years strategies to keep my channel growing!
Let me know your strategies for growth in 2020!

1. Post more on forums and communities that are made for youtubers.
2. Post on a 100% consistent basis
3. Collaborate with other creators
4. Keep up with and grow a community using Instagram, Twitter and the like
5. Make videos I am genuinely excited to share

100% agree