• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice How long does it take to get 4000 watch hours and 1000 subscribe any idea?

AccomplishedStory

Subscriber Goal
Hello, YouTuber I have ONE question to you How To Get 1000 Subscribers and 4000 Hours Watch Time. Anyone who knows real method to gain subscribers and complete 4000 watch time then please share.......

Reactions: masudbcl

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Actually I had long since surpassed the 1k, 4k before even applying for moentization. I had produced content for several years before thinking of applying for monetization. In fact the Partner Program didn't exist when I started. I was making videos for my fishing tackle business, so I was already making money outside of YouTube.

I eventually decided to apply simply because I realized I was losing money by not applying, but I had produced videos for about two years before even applying.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Lucky O

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello, YouTuber I have ONE question to you How To Get 1000 Subscribers and 4000 Hours Watch Time. Anyone who knows real method to gain subscribers and complete 4000 watch time then please share.......

Create searchable videos within your niche of the platform, and keep creating content around that so you have a backlog working for you while you are trying to achieve this goal. :)

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
It takes as long as it takes. The question is how entertaining are you? Are you entertaining enough to keep 1000 people engaged for 4000 hours?

It's up to your viewers to decide how long that will take, and that's up to how entertaining you are. If you're only in it for the monetisation, people will see through that and won't bother. If you're just interested in providing entertaining content that people can't not watch, it will happen quickly.

Some people it takes years, some people it takes weeks. Focus on good content, not the numbers

Reactions: Damon

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
I don't know exactly how long 1-1000 took, but about a few months less than 3 years. 1000 - 2000 took 9 months so a lot quicker. The watch hours was really quick and easy, not sure how long it took since I had that amount already when I only had a few hundred subscribers.

I get most of my views from guides which means they get a lot of views but few subscribers since most people are only there for the information and when they have finished the tutorial and learnt what they wanna learn they don't have much reason to stick around.