• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Affiliate Question How could I advertise TubeBuddy in my videos?

FlynnFarrow

TubeBuddy User
flynnfarrow.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey TubeBuddy community,

I'm a gaming channel and I would like to know how I could advertise TubeBuddy, I mainly want my advertisement clip to show TubeBuddy's COPPA tools but I would also like to show it's other main features.

I hope you can help and thank you to anybody responding to this,

FlynnFarrow (runs channel GamersInternational on YouTube)

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey TubeBuddy community,

I'm a gaming channel and I would like to know how I could advertise TubeBuddy, I mainly want my advertisement clip to show TubeBuddy's COPPA tools but I would also like to show it's other main features.

I hope you can help and thank you to anybody responding to this,

FlynnFarrow (runs channel GamersInternational on YouTube)

Any tutorial or ways to promote is showing how it honestly helped you. THat's what has been best for me on my personal channel, and would imagine that could help you too :)

AlexMagana

Subscriber Goal
Any tutorial or ways to promote is showing how it honestly helped you. THat's what has been best for me on my personal channel, and would imagine that could help you too :)
Hi Andrew, is it ok to promote Tubebuddy in my channel, when my niche is about gardening? do I need to make other channel to promote tubebuddy and help my fellow Filipino small youtuber, so far I have 4 persons that avail our tubebuddy and I'm so happy about it. and 26 persons click my link so far, Thank you very much in advance