• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Movies/TV Thoughts on the New Spider-man Trailer?

Jay

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I enjoyed the international trailer better than the US version. However, I believe the movie will yield some fantastic content! My friend and I have already made a pact to go see it and hopefully it won't disappoint!

@Andrew, will you make a movie review for us once it comes out? I did not know whether or not you do that sort of thing!

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I enjoyed the international trailer better than the US version. However, I believe the movie will yield some fantastic content! My friend and I have already made a pact to go see it and hopefully it won't disappoint!

@Andrew, will you make a movie review for us once it comes out? I did not know whether or not you do that sort of thing!

I don't do movie reviews haha However, I will let you know my thoughts if you would like :)

Reactions: Jay

DragoNate

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
www.dragonate.info
Subscriber Goal
The trailer itself, I like and I think it would be a good film. Personally though, I kinda stopped caring about the Spider Man series after the third movie. After that one, it seemed to just change completely from what it was and I lost interest :/

When it comes to movie series and sequels and things, I hate it when things take a completely new direction. It almost always breaks away from what it originally was and introduces new things which causes a disconnect for me.
But like I said, it'll probably still be a good movie in itself.

CJ Nerf

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
This was a bad movie IMO the others were far better my 2 cents

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
tbh after watching it and giving it a shot I completely changed my mind. I actually like the new Spider-man ;)

I like it, but also wish we knew more about him, but I guess that's a great thing! Side note for all, homecoming is out now for purchase!

Reactions: Aaron

RGS Rblood

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I mean. It looks cool. But im just a geek for marvel so i buy every one of the Marvel movies i can. Spider-man is definitely not an exception!!!!

Reactions: TubeBuddy