• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help How to grow my youtube channel

U

User1111

Produce content, produce content, and produce even more content. Make sure the content is of high quality and produce more content. I'm not repeating myself to sound annoying, I'm stating a fact. In order to grow, the amount of content you have has to "grow," get it?

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I think the best way to grow your channel is to do something you LOVE, not just because you want to grow. Do something you'd be quite happy to do for 10 years, because that's how long it takes some people to grow. But personally i think it shouldn't be about growing (as nice as growing is) it should be about sharing your passion.

Once you have your passion, indeed, find some trends within your topic, have a compelling title that's also searchable, and for the love of all things good, have a good thumbnail! SO many people have awful thumbnails and they wonder why they aren't growing! It's because the thumbnail stinks and no one wants to watch the video because they assume the video will be just as bad as the thumbnail!

hungryvactions

hi,
i think by the help of some points you can grow your you tube channel like-
1)we need to Build Videos Around a Single Keyword.
2)as well Reformat Existing Quality Content.
3)and Engage with Your Audience.
4)also we need to Promote our YouTube Videos on Other Social Channels.
5)its important Post Great Thumbnails.
6)Leverage YouTube Cards.
7)and Push for Subscriptions as well Increase Your Uploading Frequency.

To grow YouTube channel you need to find interesting topics and create high-quality content on those topics. Moreover, also do some keyword research so you can create SEO optimized content and Title.

Create proper thumbnail and promote videos on all your social media channels, send an email to your subscribers and also pitch to bloggers if they are willing to embed your video in their blog or article.

For creating high-quality video content you need a good Vblogging camera or a streaming webcam and mic.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Damon