• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Review Other than lighting what would you change?

GrumpaOriginal

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
U

User1111

You seemed unsure and lacked some confidence. That's not a problem, that will improve with time. I do agree the lighting needs to be fixed but I don't think it can be fixed with an editor. There are a lot of "dead spots" where there is no light at all and lightening that up would only give a weird gray tint. Keep up the good work though.

Reactions: GrumpaOriginal

SkitzChris

You seem unsure of what direction you want to go in due to the lack of keeping people interested. Raise your voice and posture a bit for better presentation. Use more excitement in your voice when talking about the subject. Lights yes lighting needs to be fixed so we can look at a better quality video. You did good though just keep doing you practice makes perfect and never loose confidence try and keep up on that and you shall succeed. Much respect.

Reactions: GrumpaOriginal
OP
OP
GrumpaOriginal

GrumpaOriginal

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
You have a pleasing voice! One quick easy fix is to remove distracting things from the background. My eyes kept going to the fan/light pull right above your head. Wishing you much success!
Awesome advice, I will fix those issues now for future videos

Reactions: SteveE

SteveE

Subscriber Goal
I loved the Mandalorian also... I also agree with many of the other comments. I would personally upgrade the wall behind you, maybe add some decor or even paint the wall behind you a nice color then add a light behind you pointing at the wall to create a background. I found a decent ring light on Amazon for about $20 and a small LED spotlight for my background wall for another $20. If you are planning to do a bunch of new videos it would be worth a small investment. Secondly, I am very new to making YouTube videos and have problems talking to the camera. You actually do really well for a live stream, but if you recorded this and then edited it to make it more concise it would really improve the overall video. Just a personal preference, but I think some younger people might watch this type of content so I would avoid the cussing unless that is the style you prefer. Good luck with growing your channel, I think you will do really well!