• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Review NO BS REVIEWS, GIVE IT TO ME LIKE YA CARE

GrumpaOriginal

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
User name: GrumpaOriginal
Title of thread: NO BS REVIEWS, GIVE IT TO ME LIKE YA CARE
Self review: Right now I think I am an F having just started out. My video is washed out, and I just got alight to make it more natural looking. I definitely need more content. Any tips, pointers, etc i would be happy to absorb.
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN_NDS_BvyTEDLOCcUw5YWw
Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/23924/#post-64351

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: GrumpaOriginal
Title of thread: NO BS REVIEWS, GIVE IT TO ME LIKE YA CARE
Self review: Right now I think I am an F having just started out. My video is washed out, and I just got alight to make it more natural looking. I definitely need more content. Any tips, pointers, etc i would be happy to absorb.
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN_NDS_BvyTEDLOCcUw5YWw
Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/23924/#post-64351

Alright, honest is what you want. Then that's what I'll give!

Starting out love the avatar, name and theming. I will say though. Just looking here. I'd think it's an anime based channel. Although that might not be accurate.

I see you talk about Authentic, Opinions, Reviews, and LIfestyle. My point would be authentic about what? opinions about what? Reviews about what? Lifestyle is broad. Be MORE Specific. Who are you trying to reach with your content? I can't tell in the banner.

I see you have a subscribe to you, which is good, but there should be a reason to subscibe! Subscribe for authentic reviews about your favorite properties... ? I don't know hard to tell based on what I'm seeing.

Speaking of what I'm seeing? When do you publish? Looking at just your banner I have no idea...? Hard to gather, and I'd love to know! :D

When it comes to a banner, I always say it should answer these questions:

Who is the content for? When does this channel upload content? Why should I subscribe and follow? How will this make my life better?

I see some answers, but I'd love more!

The next is your channel trailer should be searchable! I'd say Welcome to Grumpa should be the start, since that's more searchable then just "Welcome!!..."

I see you have a Mandalorian Series starting. MAKE A PLAYLIST for it, feature it and then go after search with that, you have a real chance and the easier you make it for others to find you the better you'll do!

Overall I'd give you a D+ and I think you have SO Much room to grow! I hope you continue to upload and keep doing more! It's a good start, but so much room for improvement!

• Love
Reactions: GrumpaOriginal
OP
OP
GrumpaOriginal

GrumpaOriginal

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Alright, honest is what you want. Then that's what I'll give!

Starting out love the avatar, name and theming. I will say though. Just looking here. I'd think it's an anime based channel. Although that might not be accurate.

I see you talk about Authentic, Opinions, Reviews, and LIfestyle. My point would be authentic about what? opinions about what? Reviews about what? Lifestyle is broad. Be MORE Specific. Who are you trying to reach with your content? I can't tell in the banner.

I see you have a subscribe to you, which is good, but there should be a reason to subscibe! Subscribe for authentic reviews about your favorite properties... ? I don't know hard to tell based on what I'm seeing.

Speaking of what I'm seeing? When do you publish? Looking at just your banner I have no idea...? Hard to gather, and I'd love to know! :D

When it comes to a banner, I always say it should answer these questions:

Who is the content for? When does this channel upload content? Why should I subscribe and follow? How will this make my life better?

I see some answers, but I'd love more!

The next is your channel trailer should be searchable! I'd say Welcome to Grumpa should be the start, since that's more searchable then just "Welcome!!..."

I see you have a Mandalorian Series starting. MAKE A PLAYLIST for it, feature it and then go after search with that, you have a real chance and the easier you make it for others to find you the better you'll do!

Overall I'd give you a D+ and I think you have SO Much room to grow! I hope you continue to upload and keep doing more! It's a good start, but so much room for improvement!
Thank you, love the feedback and will run with it.

Reactions: TubeBuddy

HiddenHunters

TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
Love the avatar man! The banner tells me what your channel is about which is great! Try and be consistent I found out posting maybe 2-3times a week for me does help but since my niche is gaming its hard! I love your star wars video's!!