• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Bulk Game Title editing PLEASE

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
When editing videos, if the category is set to Gaming, you get an extra field for the game's title.

Please, Please for the love of goodness, give us a way to bulk apply a game title when we're bulk editing a video's category. My god I can't even tell you how much I would love you <3

This would actually be super helpful! I experienced that on my gaming channel and was A NIGHTMARE. You get my vote :D

U

User1111

I agree.. although I'm not sure how useful it will be considering current events.

U

User1111

The FTC COPPA Ruling fiasco that is effecting YouTube in the US.

U

User1111

Well under the enforced policy change by YouTube (US) so they won't get sued again by the FTC for collecting information on anyone under 13 anything that could be considered "made for kids," like gaming for example. Is subject for literal isolation. Notifications, comments, playlists, live streaming, and 90% ad revenue loss will be on any channel found to be "made for kids." YouTube Gaming Officials haven't confirmed but it is a common fear that gaming videos will be affected. There is an option to designate your video or your whole channel is "not for kids," however, if YouTUbe thinks you are lying and actually do have "made for kids" content, bad things including the restrictions I mentioned will happen. It's a mess, to be honest, I'm waiting until official word is known from YouTube Gaming concerning this. Though I, and several gaming channel owners, have a fear that this may mean no more gaming channels on YouTube.

U

User1111

Yeah but what about some that made a living being a YouTube Gamer and soon can't? Before anyone lectures me I'm not just in this for the money... I'm getting tired of any time I bring that up I get told not to focus on it. I'm not a "I don't work hard and want money" kind of person.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Yeah but what about some that made a living being a YouTube Gamer and soon can't? Before anyone lectures me I'm not just in this for the money... I'm getting tired of any time I bring that up I get told not to focus on it. I'm not a "I don't work hard and want money" kind of person.

This has nothing to do with the request though? I still think it's very useful for gamers :)

ClimaX

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
When editing videos, if the category is set to Gaming, you get an extra field for the game's title.

Please, Please for the love of goodness, give us a way to bulk apply a game title when we're bulk editing a video's category. My god I can't even tell you how much I would love you <3
Its really needed